Survey & Land Records
DIGITAL INDIA LAND RECORDS MODERNIZATION PROGRAMME (DILRMP)
This Scheme is being implemented in Kanchipuram district. The main objective of the DILRMP is to develop a modern, comprehensive and transparent land records management system in the district with the aim to implement the conclusive land-titling system with title guarantee.
FOUR IMPORTANT SCHEMES UNDER DILRMP IMPLEMENTED IN THE DISTRICT
- Creation of Land Records Management Center (LRMC)
- Digitization of Land Records 1) Data entry of Natham and Urban Land records and 2) Digitization of Field Measurement Sketches (FMS)
- Online management of Land Records using web-application
- Resurvey using CORS station DGPS/RTK system
TARGETS SO FAR ACHIEVED
- All The Tamil Nilam (Tamil Nadu Information System and Land Administration and Management Software) Land Records at Taluk Level (‘A’ Register and Chitta Adangal) have been successfully brought under online management using web-application in all the Taluks of this district.
- Land Records Management Centres have so far been created in 8 Taluks of the district and will also be established soon in rest of the 5 Taluks.
- All the Natham and Urban Land Record details have been computerised and brought to online Management
- All the Digitised Field Measurement sketches have been uploaded to central server of the NIC after successful competition of replication in all the 13 Taluks.
- Online Patta Transfer (OPT) has been implemented and closely monitored
- TNSWAN connectivity has been provided to all 13 Taluks for the online Management of Land records.
- Continuously Operating Referencing System – CORS stations have been established in 3 locations of the district (Kanchipuram , Tirupporur and Cheyyur) for implementing Survey using modern equipments like DGPS /RTK equipments. Pilot project has been taken up in Sirukalathur village of Sriperumbadur
- All the Deputy Inspectors of Survey and all the Maintenance Firka surveyors and LRDs are provided with Lap Tops for OPT and other kind of Management of Land Records.
- Mosaicing of village maps are under progress.
Office Address :
Assistant Director of Survey and
Land Records/ P.A. To Collector (Survey)
District Survey Office,
Collectorate Campus, Kanchipuram.
E-mail : adsurvey.tnkpm[at]nic.in
Phone : 044-27238146